Thursday, May 30, 2013


Dear Abbu,

I am sorry I havent written in awhile. I just got caught up with life -- a lot is happening. And then, you died. I didn't really see the point of continuing these emails.

Chachajan thinks you are still here. He started talking about quantum physics to say that at a fundamental level all particles are connected to all other particles and that you are still here, I am still connected to you. I think you are my father and I will be connected to you in more ways than that.

I'm trying really hard to not believe that was you talking to us through Sandy. I just can't take that leap of faith. I want somebody to logically, rationally explain it to me through science. But how would that woman know about half the things she was talking about? Did you really walk her through our house? Do you actually come to the upstairs landing?

Taans

No comments:

Post a Comment